About Me

My photo
Hey. My name is Carrie Loel I go by Both names. I am currently 18 years young i blow out my candles on July 21st. Yes, I am in school to become a Registered Nurse. Traveling is my passion I dont mind living out of a suit case as long as everytime I open it its a new place. Dancing and Choregraphing is my life reliever. My blogs are a Symbol of me and all of the things I enjoy in life. Enjoy reading !

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shout outs


So my lil sister Lexeeee Boo wants me to right about her on my blog. So here we go. I love her so much eventhough she is a needy ass person lol But what will i do without her. She gives me all the new updates on all the drama that goes on lmao She is one of my right hand ladies couldn't live wothout her. Love ya lexy Hunnie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment